-->

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up, #5


 I borrowed some great books this past week. Much thanks to the Halifax public libraries for always supplying me with exceptional reads. I managed to post every day this week, which is my first time doing so. I had a theme to my reviews which I called a Week of Novella, in hind site I should have called it a Week of Prequels because one of my reviews wasn't a novella or a short story, technically, but it was a little book. However, it was a prequel hence my rant about how I should have chosen a better name for the theme. Oh well, maybe next time :-) Here is my summary for the week of April 7th - April 13th 2013.


Reviews (click on the titles to read the reviews)







Annabel By Lauren Oliver



'Til the World Ends By Julie Kagawa



The Kill Order by James Dashner


Novella that I would like to read

The Prince  by Kiera Cass

Favorite Quote

“I love you, Kylie,” he murmured. “Stay with me. Till the end of the world.” - Ben, 'Til the World Ends

Books read this week

Matched by Ally Condie
Crossed by Ally Condie

Currently reading

Reached by Ally Condie


No comments:

Post a Comment