-->

Monday, April 1, 2013

News - April New Releases


  There are a couple of new releases this month that I want to read and some that I heard some hype about. I normally make it a point to not start a series until all of the books are out because I am so impatient and dislike being left in he dark about what's going to happen next but sometimes I cave and read them anyways. Some of the books I have included in this post are on my TBR list waiting for the rest of the series to come out.





The Eternity Cure (The Blood of Eden, #2) By Julie Kagawa
Release Date - April 30th

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.



The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass
Release Date - April 23

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.
 America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.
 Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending


Books that I want to add to my "Wait til I get them all" collection 




 Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release Date - April 9th



 Die for her (Remnants, #2.5) by Amy Plum


Expected Release Date - April 2



Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins
Expected Release Date - 30



Walking Disaster (Beautiful Disaster, #2) by Jamie MaGuire
Expected Release Date -  April 2

Free Blog Buttons Butterfly”=

No comments:

Post a Comment