This week I thought it would be fun to have a theme to my posts and I have chosen to to A Week Of Novellas. Each book is a novella or short story from different series of books that I have enjoyed reading. The first is the shortest story out of them all but definitely worth a mention.
Description (from Goodreads)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth retells a pivotal Divergent scene (chapter 13) from Tobias's point of view. This thirteen-page scene reveals unknown facts and fascinating details about Four's character, his past, his own initiation, and his thoughts about new Dauntless initiate Tris Prior.
My Review
Four really is a awesome guy and getting to read this scene from his point of view only strengthens my belief of so. This novella focuses on the outstanding scene from Divergent when Four is forced to throw knives at Tris and what is going on inside his head at that moment.
Four struggles with his infatuation with Tris and not wanting their Dauntless leader Eric to discover his feelings. I have missed the Divergent stories and am glad that I had the opportunity to re read this scene.
There isn't really a lot to be said about a 13 page novella except to say that if you are a Divergent fan this is a must read.
I give this a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Divergent - add to Goodreads
Insurgent - add to Goodreads
Places you can find Veronica Roth
Links
Website - http://veronicarothbooks.blogspot.ca
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/veronicaroth
Free Four : Tobias Tells the Story (Divergent, #1.1) by Veronica Roth
Release Date - April 23rd 2012
Published by Katherine Tegen Books
ebook, 13 pages
Add it on Goodreads
Description (from Goodreads)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth retells a pivotal Divergent scene (chapter 13) from Tobias's point of view. This thirteen-page scene reveals unknown facts and fascinating details about Four's character, his past, his own initiation, and his thoughts about new Dauntless initiate Tris Prior.
My Review
Four really is a awesome guy and getting to read this scene from his point of view only strengthens my belief of so. This novella focuses on the outstanding scene from Divergent when Four is forced to throw knives at Tris and what is going on inside his head at that moment.
Four struggles with his infatuation with Tris and not wanting their Dauntless leader Eric to discover his feelings. I have missed the Divergent stories and am glad that I had the opportunity to re read this scene.
There isn't really a lot to be said about a 13 page novella except to say that if you are a Divergent fan this is a must read.
I give this a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Divergent - add to Goodreads
Insurgent - add to Goodreads
Places you can find Veronica Roth
Links
Website - http://veronicarothbooks.blogspot.ca
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/veronicaroth

No comments:
Post a Comment