-->

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Post, #4


New books 





The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

For Review
ebook, 336 pages
Add it to Goodreads





My super sweet 16th Century by Rachel Harris
Purchased at Chapter/Indigo
Paperback, 260 pages
Add it to Goodreads




The Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
 Purchased at Chapter/Indigo
Paperback, 298 pages
Add it to  Goodreads



 I received the Testing for review from Net Galley and I think that it sounds really good. I have never read anything by Joelle Charbonneau before and am looking forward to reading this story. I have never before read anything by Rachel Harris or Tiffany Truitt either but have heard wonderful things about both of their books. I ordered My Super Sweet 16th Century and The Chosen ones from Chapters/Indigo and am hoping that they won't take very long to get here, I've been waiting a while to read them. Has anyone read any of these books? If so let me know what you think :-)  as always thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment