-->

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Treasures, #6


 I found two different ebooks this week and both were completely unexpected finds.




What Really Happened in Peru (Magnus Bane chronicles, #1) by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan 
Release date April 16th 2013
Published by Margaret K. McElderry Books
ebook, 40 pages
Source - purchased
Add it to Goodreads

 The first of a collection of ten short stories centered around Magnus Bane. I am so excited to read this but I'm a little frightened about whether Magnus is going to live up to my high expectations of his awesomeness.
 I had no idea that Cassandra Clare was going to write Magnus some stories of his own. So it was a pleasant surprise when I discovered that one of these short stories had already been released. In all of the Shadowhunter books Magnus Bane in the one constant character in the whole series and I love reading about him.




The Testing Guide (The Testing #0.5) by Joelle Charbonneau
Release date April 1st 2013
Published by www.hmhbooks.com
ebook, 57 pages
Source - Free get it here:  http://www.hmhbooks.com/thetestingtrilogy/prequel.html
Add it to Goodreads

 I got The Testing on Net Galley and absolutely loved it. When I found the prequel for free on the publishers website I gladly downloaded it. I'm hoping to start this soon while the story is still fresh in my head. My review of The Testing is scheduled to be posted later on this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment