Matched by Ally Condie
Hardcover, 369 pages
Borrowed from library
Add it to Goodreads
Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie
Hardcover, 367 pages
Borrowed from library
Add it to Goodreads
Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie
Hardcover, 512 pages
Borrowed for library
Add it to Goodreads
I was a happy girl when I saw the Matched series books sitting on display at the library. Its like they were put there just for me :-) I scooped those book right up and have been enjoying book #1 ever since but more about that at a later date. I have heard both good and bad things about this story but I prefer to judge the book for myself because after all if everyone liked the same things the world would be a boring place. I really like the covers and how the show Cassia's progress in reaching her goal with each one. If anyone has anything to mention about why or why not they thought this book was good, feel free to leave a comment. Thx for reading and wishing everyone a fantastic week.



No comments:
Post a Comment