-->

Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Releases - May


 These are some of the new releases for May that I am interested in. I have placed them into three different groups depending on how badly I need to read them.


Have to read it now!


Obsession by Jennifer l Armentrout 
Expected release - May 17th
Ebook
Add it to Goodreads


The Runaway Queen (the Bane Chronicles, #2) by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson
Expected release - May 21st
Ebook 40 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Need to have but I'll read it later



Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4) by Dan Brown
Expected release -  May 14th
Hardcover, 480 pages
Add it to Goodreads


The Boleyn King Lauren Andersen 
Expected release - May 14th
Paperback, 368 pages
Add it to Goodreads



When I get them all I will start them 



 Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry
Expected release May 28th
Hardcover, 460 pages
Add it Goodreads


If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy plum
Expected release - May 7th 
Hardcover, 405 pages
Add it Goodreads


The Girl with the Iron Touch (Steampunk Chronicles, #3)       by Kady Cross
Expected release - May 28th
Hardcover, 384 pages
Add it Goodreads

 Hope you were able to find this use full and were able to find something great to read. As always thx for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment