Thursday, May 23, 2013
Quotable Thursdays, #1
Quotable Thursdays is a meme created here at Mo_Books where you pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them. My pick this week is:
A Clash of Kings (Song of Ice and Fire,#2) by George R.R. Martin
"You know nothing, Jon Snow" - Ygritte
This has to be my most loved book quote ever. Ygritte is a fierce woman from the wild that has led a far from sheltered life. Jon Snow is a man that grew up in the shadows of Winterfell with his lord father. Ygritte never let's him forget that she understands the way that things are done in the north, not him.
"For the night is dark and full of terrors" - Melisandre
I can't really explain why I like this quote so much except to say that I like saying it. I think its awesome. Maybe I will include it in a scary story around a campfire this summer and freak the kids out bwah hahaha.
If these quote have grabbed your interest you can add it to Goodreads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thankyou for following Mo!! Will browse more thru your blog soon!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and cheers!
Maliha Rao
http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/