-->

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Treasures, #8




This past week has been a good week for my book shelves. Between mothers day and NetGalley I should be busy reading for a while.


Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4) by Dan Brown
Hardcover, 480 pages
Source - Gifted
Add it to Goodreads





Mirror Chronicles: The Bell Between Worlds by Ian Johnstone
Ebook, 512 pages
Source - NetGalley
Add it to Goodreads





PERCEPTION (Perception Series #1) by Lee Strauss and Elle Strauss
Ebook, 149 pages
Source - NetGalley
Add it to Goodreads





Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Ebook, 309 pages
Source - NetGalley
Add it to Goodreads






  So that's my new books for the week did you see anything that you liked? And as always thanks for reading.








2 comments:

  1. Hey Monique, I'm a new follower- please follow me back @ TheBookGazer.Blogspot.com
    __
    Mirror chronicles sounds interesting! Talk about a soul-search. Would you say its and adventure/mystery? Or more of an magical quest story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirror chronicles is described only as children's, teen, ya fiction but I would say it sounds a lot like a fantasy/adventure. Thanks for the follow, I'll get ya back.

      Delete