-->

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up, #8




 Welcome to my Weekly Wrap Up, #8. I think I had a pretty good week with my blog. I made a few slight changes to my layout and figured out how to make a badge or two for my posts. My next step is post dividers - wish me luck lol. I didn't get a chance to read as much as I would have liked to but I did finish one book.Here is my summary for the week of May 6th - 11th 2013


Reviews (click on the titles to read the reviews)













The Testing By Joelle Charbonneau












Erasing Time By C. J. Hill


Waiting on Wednesday,#4












Controlling the Dead By Annie Walls

* Also I'm very happy to mention that I will be taking part in the Controlling the Dead blog tour. Which will be happening from July 14th - August 11th. I am so excited to participate in my first blog tour. There will be more info to come as the date draws near.

Friday Shout Out, #4













 Jewels By Danielle Steel

Books read this week

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

Currently reading

What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment