-->

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Treasures, #10




 Another week in the wonderful world of books gone and another about to begin. Here are the four books I just got.




Clean slate complex (Daylight'#0.5) by by Megan Thomason
Release date - April 19th 2013
Published by Kindle Direct Publishing
Ebook, 50 pages
Source - NetGalley
Add it to Goodreads

 I think that this story sounds very interesting and immediately requested it from NetGalley. I did fail to notice it was a prequel and I will try to get Daynight, the first book in the series, before I reads this one.



Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta
Expected release date - October 1st 2013 
Published by Houghton Mifflin Books for Children
Ebook, 336 pages
Source - NetGalley
Add it to Goodreads

I was immediately drew in to the cover of Entangled, that eye just grabbed my attention and might as well have started talking saying "pick me! pick me!".



Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
Release date - May 1st 2012
Published by HarperTeen
Paperback, 453 pages
Source - purchased
 Add it to Goodreads



Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
Release date - April 30th 2013
Published by HarperTeen
Paperback, 371 pages
Source - purchased
 Add it to Goodreads

 I have heard good things about the Sweet trilogy and that's why I decided they were worth buying and used my mothers day gift card on them.

 So that's what I got, anyone else pick up something great and want to share it? And as always .....











1 comment:

  1. I agree about the cover of Entangled! I read Sweet Evil and had mixed feelings about it. I haven't decided whether to check out Sweet Peril yet. I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete