-->

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #5 - Allegiant by Veronica Roth




Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth 
Expected release date - October 22nd 2013
Published by HarperCollins Children's Books
Paperback, 496 pages
Add it to Goodreads

Description (from Goodreads)

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?

The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.


Why I want to read it

 I love dystopian books and the Divergent series is fantastic. I immediately loved Tris and her determination to become someone different then she thought she could be and how she bravely took the steps to achieve her goal, even if it meant that she had to do things the hard way. I also love the cover! It fits in perfectly with the rest of the series and it will make a beautiful collection.

 Other books in the series



 Divergent (Divergent,#1) - add to Goodreads
 Insurgent (Divergent, #2) - add to Goodreads







Places you can find Veronica Roth
Links
Website - http://veronicarothbooks.blogspot.ca
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/veronicaroth
Tumblr - http://theartofnotwriting.tumblr.com/ask





No comments:

Post a Comment