-->

Monday, July 21, 2014

Apps That Help This Blogger Out



  Hey there my fellow bookworm's, I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday =D Today I want to share with you my favourite bookish Apps. These are the Apps that I frequently use, some pretty much daily, and I couldn't work on my blog without them. Most of my reading and 99% of my blogging is done on my tablet. When my last laptop died on me in 2013 I just started using my tablet to write my posts and never looked back. Below is a screen shot of my tablet showing the apps I want to talk about.




ROW #1: Reading 

  Kindle, Kobo and Overdrive Media are all on my iPhone as well. I love that they all sync between my tablet and phone, so I never have to worry about having reading material with me or what page I'm on. I also like that I can highlight passages and save multiple bookmarks. Kindle will even tell you an expected time until you're finished the chapter and the entire book. ♥♥

  I like to use my Cool Reader App when I get an .epub file, it even works with my Coolnote App that I use to write my posts. Norli ebook is my preferred App for .pdf files. Both of these come with the option of a sepia background and allows you to keep multiple bookmarks. These are important options for me.

Row #2: Writing Posts

  I always use Coolnote to write my reviews. It works perfect with blogger and is the only note pad I know of that will keep the text in the same position (indenting, paragraphs etc.) after it's copied and pasted onto my blogger post. I will once in a while write up a review on my laptop using Evernote. When I'm ready to edit my review I sync Evernote to the App on my tablet, then copy and paste it to Coolnote, and finish writing it there.

  Something I like to create post headers or other odds and ends. That's when I use PixsArt and Photo Editor. PixsArt is my favourite because it had a lot of extras (clip art, stickers etc.) that I can add to an image. And I LOVE that I can add my own downloaded fonts onto it.

Row #3: Sharing & Socializing

  My blog is linked to Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin all of my posts can be found there. These are also the Apps that I frequent most when I'm trying to connect with other readers. I use my Gmail account for everything blog related, from blog tours to connecting with authors.

  If it seems strange that I don't have the Goodreads App listed here, it was left out by no accident. I don't like the Goodreads app =/ it doesn't work well with my tablet. So I prefer to use the full site.

  Well there you have it all of my favourite bookish apps and why I like them. Do you use any of these apps and find them as useful as I do? Let me know if you know of a useful bookish App that I don't have listed. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment