-->

Friday, July 11, 2014

Feature & Follow - If you had a time machine, where would you go?




  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?





  I would go to two different places if I have the use of a time machine. First I would go to the past. There I would go to sometime around the year 45 BC just to have a gander at Cleopatra, Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. I am fascinated with this era and would love to safety visit it. Then I would go to the future. Probably 100 years or so, just to see what it would be like.

  Where would you go?


12 comments:

  1. New Follower!!! Hello :) Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. That Egyptian era sounds so romantic. Although it probably isn't really.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower. That does sound good. How come I didn't think of that. :)

    my f&f: http://awhimsicalreader.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes, I'd love to know exactly what went down with Cleopatra and Caeser! You picked a really interesting era! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'd be nice to know what happened with Cleopatra! :)

    Old follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower via GFC :)

    I like that era in the past, too, and visiting in the future would always be quite interesting.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! Old follower via GFC. Check out my overly long answer here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you take a picture of Cleopatra so that the rest of the world will know how she really looked like.

    New twitter, GFC, G+ and bloglovin follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ancient Egypt would be fascinating to see.
    My FF
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Cleopatra :) Best love trio ever
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I chose Egypt but during pyramid building, not sure if that was Cleopatra's time... following you now. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete