-->

Friday, July 18, 2014

Feature & Follow - Post a funny Youtube video



   Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



Post a funny Youtube video (doesn’t have to be book related).





  Seriously fun topic this week. My pick is book related, and I thought it was pure awesome sauce! Dance off time for the Harry Potter crew vs the Twilight crew =D Personally, I prefer Harry ♥







12 comments:

  1. That abs though :D

    Here's MY FF

    Christine Danielle @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. That's both ridiculous and hilarious.Good dancing.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is different..lol. Have a great weekend!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-youtube-fav/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'd never seen this one before! Go Harry Potter! But yeah, abs...I wonder who thinks up these kinds of things! I'm an old Bloglovin' follower!
    Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! New follower via GFC and Twitter.

    My FF: http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/

    -Ericka @Highway-Y.A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seen this around but never actually watched it. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that was interesting :D I prefer Harry Potter too. Happy Friday!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier, following you via GFC :)

    My FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious!! I saw another one that was Buffy vs Twilight this week, and that was awesome, too!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome video :D Thanks for stopping by and following!

    New Bloglovin' Follower
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harry Potter all the way. Love the video. New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete