-->

Monday, July 7, 2014

Mo_Books News - July 2014




  Hey everyone! Wow, it has been a long time since I've done one of these posts! I thought it's been way too long since I have filled you all in one what has been going on in my world.

Reading:

   I've been doing pretty well keeping up with my reading these past few weeks. It definitely helps that all my favourite TV shows are on hiatus for the summer. I've modified my summer tbr to only include the physical books that I own, which I covered in my Reading it Old School post. Along with those, I will be reading my most anticipated reads for the summer in ebook formats. I am loving getting back into reading some physical copies of books. I think I missed the feel of holding them and turning the pages

Blogging:

   I have been quite absent from my blog ever since May and I've been trying to fix that with a little more
organization. I found a terrific blogger planner that was free to download from Parrajunkie.com and it has been helping me a lot. In the past, I have just used my Crome calendar and that was ok, but not as in depth as I would prefer, so I'm glad I made the switch.

   Mo_Books has been given a new look, which I love! Finally I feel really good about how my page looks. There are still a couple tweaks I would like to make but I'm pretty happy with it right now. What do you think of my new look?

   I have also been working on all of those reviews that I never got around to writing. Even though I wasn't doing much blogging I, of course, was still reading =D. The 6 that I have left to write are for:

No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige (Scheduled for tomorrow)
See Me by Wendy Higgins
Queen of Hearts: The Wonder by Colleen Oakes
Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau
The One by Kiera Cass
Legend by Marie Lu


My Life:

  It was the most perfect kickoff to summer this year! The weather stayed superb for an entire week only to be ended by hurricane Arthur. But I didn't mind at all. I love a good storm! and after all that hot and humid weather it was nice to have a break.

 I spent Canada day at my mother in law's in the valley. She lives in a gorgeous little town nestled in between 2 mountains. It's always sunny when we visit and it's peaceful. This little town also puts on a huge fireworks display, I was in total awe of it's magnificence!. My family and I had a fabulous time and I look forward to many days at the beach (with my books), BBQ's, and fun in the sun this summer.




What are your plans for the summer?






1 comment: