-->

Friday, July 4, 2014

Feature & Follow - Favourite Picture Books




  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



What are some of your favorite picture books – either current ones or ones from your childhood?









  I'm a big fan of the Madeline books by Ludwig Bemelmans. I wasn't so much into them when I was a kid, but I loved reading them to my daughter. The illustrations are beautiful and the stories are really cute, plus they rhyme! I love to read rhyming books out loud.







7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Madeline but I watched the tv show for a lot of years.

    Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both fantastic. The movie was pretty good too :)

      Delete
    2. I watched the show too. Haven't read the story.

      Delete
  2. Madeline is wonderful. I read it and watched it on TV when I was younger. Awesome choices!
    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read to my daughters soo they can learn to love books and reading stories. Really good book choice. New follower via google+ and bloglovin

    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Madeline movie and really liked it. Later I found out that it was based on a book.

    Kero @ Kero's Book Blog
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete