
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks topic it's Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From.
Stephen King 3
I went through a bit of a Stephen King faze in high school and for a short time after. These are the three that I still have.
Marissa Meyer 3
I love Marissa Meyer's writing so much! I own all three books in the Lunar Chronicles.
Anne Rice 4
I gobbled up all of the Anne Rice books that were available at my public library about 9 years ago or so. These were the 4 that I bought and still own.
Katie Hamstead 4
I loved Katie Hamstead's take on ancient Egypt's 18th dynasty and own all the books in the Kiya trilogy (one is even signed =D), plus one other.
George R. R. Martin 5
Of course I own allof the books in the Song of Ice and Fire series, I'm a huge fan.
Danielle Steel 5
Here is another author that I used to binge read. These five are my favorites, so I held on to them.
Jennifer L. Armentrout 7
I had heard so many good things about JLA's books that I bought the first in the Lux series, loved it, then bought the rest, then the first 3 in the Covenant series.♥
J. K. Rowling 7
My Harry's are my magical treasures. My precious. My favourite series ever!
Cassandra Clare 8
After a long reading slump, Cassandra Clare helped me find my love of books again with her two series- The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments. I'm only missing one of the books.
V. C. Andrews 12




These guys are in a safe place at my dad's house. I painstaking hunted each one of these down at book swaps, used bookstores and libraries for many years of my teenage life. I will probably never part with them.
What's on your shelf? Fill me in :-D


































I like this top ten Tuesday topic....so much so that I'm finally going to make a blog post :) Getting ready to do it now. Come by in a bit and check me out!
ReplyDeleteGreat Collection of books. Love the authors too. I use to own all of the VC Andrews books too. Had them when I was a teenager, living at home with the parents. No idea what my mom did with them. Makes me sad to think about it.
I have books from authors that are a variety and then some that are just from a series.
Good to be back. Love ya miss ya. Can't wait to get back into the mix of things. We'll talk more soon. Big Hugs!
The funniest thing happened. I was thinking where's Michelle, i though she was returning to the blogosphere this week? Gosh I really miss that girl. and then I saw your comment. Yay!! =D so happy your back, I will keep my eye out for your post.
DeleteThe only books I've read on this entire list are some of the Cassandra Clare and and some of the Armentrout books. Great list!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jazmen =)
DeleteI love V.C. Andrews! I'm so glad to have something in common with someone today (besides Rowling)! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteHere are my Top Ten!
I don't think I've seen a list without Rowling on it today. Everyone loves Harry =D thanks for leaving a comment Tracy.
DeleteI loved Cinder! I have to continue on with the series ASAP. I love JLA’s books, too. I haven’t started the Covenant series just yet, but its right near the top of my must reads. I know she has a new series out, White Hot Kiss, I think? I’ll have to give that one a go too. I didn’t realise it was a YA series until recently. It looked more like NA, and I have mixed results with her NA titles. I much prefer her YA books! Great list Monique!
ReplyDeleteI also prefer JLA's YA tiles vs the NA ones. The Covenant series was amazing. I'm excited to hear what you think of it when you read the series. And those covers! They are gorgeous!!
DeleteThanks so much for the follow Chloe ♥ I stopped by your blog and followed you back.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! As you know I also have JK Rowling and George RR Martin. Marissa Meyer is a great one. I love The Lunar Chronicles and cannot wait for Fairest and Winter! I really should read more JLA. I've only read Don't Look Back but I really liked it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteCassi @ My Thoughts Literally
A lot of these authors I haven't heard of before! I do love Cassandra Clare, JK Rowling, Marissa Meyer and Jennifer L. Arementrout!!
ReplyDeleteAh I hate typos, I mean Armentrout :)
DeleteI hope that you have at least READ Clockwork Princess! That is one of my favorite books ever! I love that series so much! Great list today!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
Omg, of course I read Clockwork Princess! It was my favourite Cassandra Clare book. Ahhh Will Herondale ♥
DeleteI love all kinds of lists but this week's TTT topic is one of the most interesting this far. I haven't read any books from the Covenant series yet but I definitely should. :)
ReplyDeleteHenna @ Howling for Books
That series just kept getting better. Team Seth here ;)
Delete+JMJ+
ReplyDeleteMy own painstaking hunting involved Madeleine L'Engle's novels, which were really hard for me to find when I was younger. Now my collection is complete--but none of the books "match," if you take my meaning! Although I'm no longer crazy about L'Engle, everything I went through to get those books means that I will always keep them. =)
I used to be a binge reader as well and still have all my old books, both my favourites and the ones I wish I had just borrowed. I really should curate my collection the way you did yours, but my collector's heart clenches at the thought of splitting up "siblings." LOL!
I know exactly what you mean. My books are my treasures. I lost most of them lending them out and never getting them back =(
ReplyDelete