The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)
This Weeks Question/ Topic
What is your favourite TV series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?
I don't actually watch Netflix, but there are two different shows in the last few years that have become big favourite's of mine. I own both sets on DVD, and I have watched these series numerous times. Both of them are historical fiction and they are fantastic! You must watch these shows, if you're old enough and not faint of heart.



Hopping through. I've heard so many good things about The Tudors. I'd like to watch it.
ReplyDeleteMy FF
You definitely should give it a try Allison =)
DeleteI can constantly re-watch The Tudors and never get bored of it, Henry Cavill is very pleasant to watch..... VERY pleasant indeed!
ReplyDeleteThea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf
Ahh yes, Henry Cavill ♥ excuse me while drool lol
DeleteI have watched some episodes on tv of the Tudors but never really followed the series decently .. I am sure I would love it, since I love everything about the Tudor dinasty! Never watched Spartacus but there's a friend of mine who absolutely loved it !
ReplyDeleteNew follower through Bloglovin
My post
You should really watch the Tudors in order to get the whole awesomeness of it, and it helps with keeping up with what's going on. Thanks for the follow Sara =D
DeleteGood choices! I love The Tudors! Jonathan Rhys Meyers is fantastic and Natalie Dormer is great as Anne Boleyn!
ReplyDeleteHappy FF! Old follower.
Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally
Every time I see Natalie Dormer I think of Anne Boleyn. She did a phenomenal job. Thanks for stopping by Cassi :)
DeleteI haven't seen either of these shows although they look really appealing to me. I am an old follower on Bloglovin, G+, twitter..... I'm going to add your button to my sidebar because you are just that awesome! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGirl, flattery will get you everywhere ♥♥ lol Thanks so much for adding my button to your blog =D As soon as I stop my slacking I plan on putting yours on my side bar as well. Have yourself a great weekend too!
DeleteWelcome to the Feature & Follow Tricia =D.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm one of the few people that has never seen Supernatural =/
We don’t have Netflix in Germany either. But we have something similar :)
ReplyDeleteI love The Big Bang Theory.
New follower via bloglovin :)
Here is my FF:
http://booksto-remember.blogspot.de/2014/07/feature-follow-friday-july-25.html
I haven't seen either show! may have to try them out one day!
ReplyDeletetrish - my follow friday
I've never seen either shows but have heard great things about them!
ReplyDeleteMy F&F :)
HII New follower!! I've never seen your shows but ill look into them!! :)
ReplyDelete#ff: http://www.iamsimplyabookdrunkard.blogspot.com/
I haven't seen either show but they both look great! New follower via Bloglovin
ReplyDeleteHere is my #FF
Havent watched these shows but have heard about them..:)
ReplyDeleteNew Follower via GFC and G+
Here is My FF
-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff