-->

Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Releases - April 2014




 For my second post of the day I've got a list of the new books being released during the month of






              


Salvage by Alexandra Duncan / Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen / Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige




             


Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor / Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong / The Here and Now by Ann Brashares




                         

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout / The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa





   


My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris



                        


Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins / The Taking by Kimberly Derting




 These are the books that I am most interested in being published this month. For a list of the top 200 books coming out in April  Click Here. Did any of the books I chose catch your eye? Let me know in the comments below.




4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read so many of these books! Almost all of the ones I'm most excited for have been released; Stolen Songbird, Dorothy Must Die, and Salvage. The only one I have to wait on is Don't Look Back. :D I hope my library buys some of them, because I'm broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only bad thing about multiple books being released on the same day, it's hard on the wallet :( I frequently opt for the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got home from putting a hold on Dreams of God's & Monsters @ the bookstore. First thing in the morning I'm picking up my book. I can't wait! I'm finishing up book 2, Days of Blood and Starlight, right now :)
    Thanks for the update love. Xoxox
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed on your blog that you were reading the second book in the series. I'm very happy to hear that you're liking them.
      Thanks for taking the time to comment, Darlin'
      Lots of love =)

      Delete