Hey guys, it's been a few days since I've last posted something. Life's been hectic! There has been way too many things going on lately and my brain has been to tired to read or write anything. So I'm coming back at ya with a Sunday Treasures =D Here is a list of the new gems that I have procured over the past couple of weeks.
Second on the Right by Elizabeth Los
Gravity by Melissa West & See Me by Wendy Higgins
What do you think of my new books? Have you read any of them before? Let me know in the comments below.






Didn't Wendy Higgins write the Sweet Evil series? I have heard amazing things about that one so I am gonna have to check that one out.
ReplyDeleteI have not heard of the other books unfortunately, I will take a peep at them on goodreads!
Thanks for sharing I and I hope you enjoy all of your books! xx
My Showcase Sunday :)
Yes, she did write the sweet evil series. I've been wanting to read them but I may wait until all the books in the series is out first. Thanks for stopping by Alex =D
ReplyDelete