Hey there my fellow book nerds, you may have (or haven't) noticed my absence here at Mo_Books over the past week. I have to say that I have been feeling pretty darn guilty for not posting anything. I have welcomed a number of new readers (thanks guys) and I haven't been giving you anything new to read. So to break my radio silence, I thought I would fill you in on what has been occupying my time - with GIFs =)
I basically start my days like this...
(minus the birds) wishing that I could just sleep in a little longer. But alas, that is not meant to be.
Firstly and foremost, I am a mom and a wife. I have two beautiful children, a daughter, age 11 and a son, age 4. As of late, they have been keeping me busier than they ever have before. In the last month I have had doctors, optometrist, and dentist appointments. with 5 more planned trips to the dentist for April. There was primary school registration for my son, along with his preschool functions. My daughter is also a social butterfly. She's involved in drama and just about any function her school is having. Take that and add in my husband. A few months ago he broke his hand, he waited a week before going to the doctor (men!) and then required surgery to fix it. He has had a few appointments and occupational therapy sessions this past month as well, along with a dentist appointment. He made me come to every one of them! It appears that no on can do anything around here unless I'm holding their hand. I do feel pretty important, but jeez Louise they keep me running.
To shake things up my hubby and I decided to take on the task of getting rid of the bookkeeper and tackling our own books to save some money. We own our own floor installation business and there are so many different things that go into keeping track of revenue and expenses. Have a mentioned that I HATE math!?! Well I do! Trying to understand all of these things is totally stressing me out.
This is what I dream about now =/
So with all this going on right now I keep asking myself
"What about my blog?"
Like I said, I've been feeling pretty guilty about not posting stuff but I do plan on things settling down some in the next few weeks. I really hope that I can catch on to this accounting thing soon, but I know I'm about half way there, so the stress should disappear soon.
Some good news at least is that I have been able to get some reading done. So when I do finally get around to it, I will have some reviews to share with you. As always guys, thanks so much for reading.



.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
Aww no it sounds like you're having a rough time! Hopefully everything turns out alright!
ReplyDeleteHey Monique!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering were you've been. I really hope that things become lighter in life and you can find some peace to breathe, relax...blog ;)
I use to blog every day when I first started but now I realized that blogging daily is IMPOSSIBLE for me. I'm way too busy. Sometimes I'll take a day or two off during the week. Also I will not blog on the weekends!! Weekend time is for my family!!
Thank you for letting us know what's been going on. You had me worried for a bit. SO HAPPY YOUR A-OK!!! Love your face Miss our chats!!!
Take care hun and hope to hear from you soon! xoxo ♥♥♥♥♥
Michelle @ Book Hangover Blabs Books