-->

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine  showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis 
Expected Release date - June 17th 2014
Published by Amulet Books
Hardcover, 400 pages
Add it to Goodreads



Description (from Goodreads)

Amara is never alone. Not when she's protecting the cursed princess she unwillingly serves. Not when they're fleeing across dunes and islands and seas to stay alive. Not when she's punished, ordered around, or neglected.

She can't be alone, because a boy from another world experiences all that alongside her, looking through her eyes.

Nolan longs for a life uninterrupted. Every time he blinks, he's yanked from his Arizona town into Amara's mind, a world away, which makes even simple things like hobbies and homework impossible. He's spent years as a powerless observer of Amara's life. Amara has no idea . . . until he learns to control her, and they communicate for the first time. Amara is terrified. Then, she's furious.

All Amara and Nolan want is to be free of each other. But Nolan's breakthrough has dangerous consequences. Now, they'll have to work together to survive--and discover the truth about their connection.


Why I want to read it

    The cover of this book is only okay for me. What grabbed my attention was the synopsis. It sounds like it will be full of all that sci fi goodness that I love to much. Thoughts being projected in ones head from someone on another planet, sounds pretty cool to me.

    What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I am SO excited for this. I do actually really like the cover (probably because of neons), though the proof does have a title cover and is just as pretty. :) Great pick!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about sharing this one for my W.O.W today..LOL! I'm excited about this one too. It sounds all kinds of crazy. I'm thinking it could either be REALLY good or REALLY bad. I'm hoping for a 4/5 star book!
    Great me love!!!! KISS KISS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, the idea of this book definitely seems cool! I remember seeing this on Netgalley, but yeah the cover didn't attract me that much so I didn't investigate more. Now I'm kind of curious about it.

    Angel @ Spare Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really intriguing! I am looking forward to it as well. I am pretty particular about sci-fi, but this one definitely made my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen this on NetGalley and it grabbed my attention too! I'm a sci-fi fan so this is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete