Quotable Thursdays is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book (be careful not to choose spoilers) and explain why I like them.
My pick this week is:
Controlling the Dead (Famished, #2) by Annie Walls
Why I like it
In the beginning of Controlling the Dead, Kansas (the MC) is emotionally broken from the events that occurred in Taking on the Dead (book, #1). I was so sad to see her this way! This quote was a highly anticipated moment in the series for me. My eyes where glued to the page and the scene definitely brought on a lot of emotion. Rudy is kick ass awesome, he always has the perfect thing to say.
If this quote has grabbed your interest add it to Goodreads
Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday =). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.



Loved the quote! It seems so sweet and adorable! :D I wish I can do Quotable Thursday today, but sadly I cannot since it's already running late :( I hope I may do your meme next week if hopefully there's time! :)
ReplyDeleteNew Post
Thanks Jillian ♥ I would love for you to join in on my Quotable Thursdays! I post one every second Thursday and I keep the Linky open for 2 weeks. If you wanted you could still do one today (I'm not a stickler about times) I just ask that you mention that it originated here at Mo_Books.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting =D