-->

Friday, November 28, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - Do you visit other blogs?

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog. Each week bloggers answer a different question.

 This week's question is:


Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you branch out and try to find new blogs?


  I do both! I love checking out the pages of my blogging buddies, and do this with around 20 different bloggers regularly. I also enjoy perusing the blogosphere looking for new blogs to follow.


14 comments:

  1. 20 sounds like a lot of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blogging for almost 2 years now, and over that time I've come to discover many great blogs.

      Delete
  2. I reckon it's great to visit other blogs rather than primarily focusing on your own. It's amazing what some other people have to offer. Lately I've been sticking to just the blogs I follow, but I should try discovering something new too.

    Anyway, I've nominated you for the grateful blogger tag. Here's the link: http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/the-grateful-blogger-tag.html

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for thinking of me *big smiles*

      Delete
  3. I'm always finding new blogs every day! I try to visit the ones I'm following everyday too even if I don't comment on the posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Eileen. I try and leave comments whenever I can but there are times I don't.

      Delete
  4. I love finding new blogs and new folks to talk to about books, but I always visit my favorite blogs every day or at least during the memes to see what they are up to.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20 wow! How do you have the time? I read about 5 regularly

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same. I love to visit those blogs I enjoy regularly and finding new ones too!
    Sharon
    Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do both as well. I love finding new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really fun to meet new friends :) Thanks for dropping by my blog ♥

    NYZE@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to visit as many as I can when I have time. I definitely visit the people who visit me a lot, and if someone leaves me a link, then I now try to always visit them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try to do both, but lately I've been strapped for time. I plan to visit many new-to-me blogs over the Christmas holidays and have some fresh faces for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many blogs! Sadly I don't visit that many regularly, but I try to keep up with as many as I can.

    ReplyDelete