
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Booksish This weeks Topic is:
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get.
The Witch Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2) by Danielle Paige
I have a soft spot for retellings and this remake of The Wizard of Oz took on the intriguing premise of Dorothy becoming Evil. Loved it!
Firefight (Steelheart, #2) by Brandon Sanderson
I absolutely loved Steelheart, the first book in this series. The writing was fantastic and the plot was fascinating.
Until the Beginning (After the End, #2) by Amy Plum
I enjoyed the first book in this series and look forward to finding out what happens next.
Untitled (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
It doesn't even have a title yet but this story started to really heat up in the last book. I NEED to know what becomes of Celanea and Choal!
Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A. G. Howard
After that brilliant ending in Unhinged how could I not be excited to read this book!?
The Fury (Queen of Hearts, #3) by Colleen Oakes
I have found this series phenomenal so far. I've really enjoyed looking into the Queen of Hearts past and finding out what made her crack.
Balance Broken (Justice Buried, #2) by Hilary Thompson
This book is currently available, I just haven't picked it up yet. The love the unique usage of the constellations that these people use to govern their society.
What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.
Looking forward to the Witch Will Rise as well!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I still need to read the books before some of the sequels you mentioned! Great post :)
ReplyDeletehttp://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/review-battle-of-labyrinth-percy.html
I haven't picked up a copy of Dorothy Must Die yet because I keep hearing very mixed things about it - I might just have to see if I can get my local library to order me a copy. Great list! :)
ReplyDeleteYes to so many of these! I also included Firefight and Throne of Glass 4! I didn't include The Witch Will Rise because I think I'll wait till the final book comes out and marathon them. I did like Dorothy Must Die though. Great list!
ReplyDeleteCassi @ My Thoughts Literally
Ensnared made my list too! I think I'm going to die if I don't hurry up and get a copy! I really need to read Dorothy Must Die too! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteHere are my Top Ten!
Ensnared would probably be on my list too if I'd read Splintered and Unhinged! Great choices :D
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness the next Throne of Glass book! I can't wait for that either! I'm rationing out The Assassin's Blade to tide me over until it comes out :)
ReplyDeleteLaura @BlueEyeBooks