
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Booksish This weeks Topic is:
Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book.
1. Aaron Warner from the Shatter Me series
I know Warner already has his own book, Destroy Me. But it was so short. I would absolutely love to hear more about what's been going on in his head <3
2. Kenji from the Shatter Me series
This guy is Mr. Personality himself. I flipping loved him!, and I would be extremely interested in a story all about him.
3. Iko from the Lunar Chronicles
She is probably my favourite robot. I bet she could tell some interesting stories.
4. Throne from the Lunar Chronicles
I adored Throne's character from the moment I was first introduced to him. I totally think he needs his own book =D
5. Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
Some of my favourite sections in the Song of Ice and Fire books where the scenes that included Dani and her Dragons. I would have no qualms with reading a book entirely about her.
There are most likely a few more but these were all I could think of at the moment. What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.
OOOh nice ones! I liked Warner as well! His novella was really good! But yeah, wouldn't say no to more!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
His novella was way too short, I need more =)
DeleteThanks for visiting Jessica!
I would absolutely read about about Daenerys! That would be a fantastic book for sure! Awesome post! :)
ReplyDeleteHere are my Top Ten!
I would love to learn about her youger years with that nutcase brother of hers.
DeleteYES! I also picked Thorne, imagine the shenanigans! I also picked someone from ASOIAF but a character that isn't a POV character. But Danearys is pretty great! Nice list!
ReplyDeleteCassi @ My Thoughts Literally
Thanks Cassi. I'm curious which character you chose. Hopping over to check now =)
DeleteGreat choices, I'd also love to see Warner and Kenji have their own books because as you said I'd love to see more :)
ReplyDeletehttp://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/top-five-friday-4-books-i-wish-to-re.html
Both of these guys gave me some major feels <3
DeleteThanks for dropping by Anna =)
Iko is a good one! I should have included Iko :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat list!
Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Yay! Iko is so awesome. I'm happy you agree Em =D
DeleteI really need to read Shatter Me, because I keep on seeing this Warner guy everywhere! And yes to Iko and Thorne, two of my favorite characters (well all of the characters in the series are my favorite, but you know what I mean)
ReplyDeleteWarner is pretty special <3 definitely read it! And I know exactly what you !ran about loving all the characters from the Lunar Chronicles. Damn, Marissa Meyer is so freaking talented! Thanks for your comment =)
DeleteIko made my list too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally agree about Daenerys - I bet she would have an awesome book!
Here is my TTT
Iko is so awesome, how could she not be on everyone's list lol
DeleteI think Meyer won this TTT round with Iko. Crowd favorite, hopefully she takes notices ;)
ReplyDeleteOmg, I really hope she does!
DeleteI love how we agree about Kenji - we all would be better off if we had a friend like him.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my TTT earlier this week, when it was actually Tuesday. :)
I picked Warner too, and you're right, Kenji needs his own book too! I just can't get enough of him.
ReplyDeleteHenna @ Howling for Books