-->

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - My Winter TBR






 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Bookish This weeks Topic is: Top Ten Eight Books On My Winter TBR. The reason I only went with 8 even though my actual TBR is a much higher number, is because I really want to stick to these particular books. As I've mentioned before in my discussion post DoYou Cheat On Your TBR? I have a hard time sticking to my list, so wish me luck =)



1. Soulprint by Megan Miranda
 The premise of this book is something I've never read before, and I can't wait to start it.

2. The Body Electric by Beth Revis
 I have been waiting for this author to release a new book for years. I'm happy I was approved for this on NetGalley.

3. Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
 After I wrap up all of my books for review, this is the first book I'm going to read.

4. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
 I've been putting reading this book off. I have the best intentions of getting to it over the Christmas break.


5. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
 As soon as this comes out, it's mine!

6. Out of the Ashes by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pouge
 I've been looking forward to reading this, but somehow it keeps getting pushed down the list.

7. Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
 I've had heard fabulous things about this series.

8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
 I bought this book months ago! I've heard such wonderful things about this series. I need more hours in the day so I can just get on reading it already.


 What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

22 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Look forward to Fairest myself!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so incredibly excited for Fairest!!

      Delete
  2. Great post! City of Heavenly Fire is soooo good, I'm hoping to continue the Lunar Chronicles over christmas :)

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/book-trailer-reveal-into-blind-by-helen.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the Lunar Chronicles immediately! And I need to finish the Percy Jackson series! I really hope you enjoy City of Heavenly Fire, it is an Epic final book in TMI series. I really want to read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series too, keep hearing amazing things about it! Happy reading!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lunar Chronicles are fabulous. I hope you get a chance to read the books soon.

      Delete
  4. Great list! I love The Darkest Minds trilogy, so good! I also can't wait to read Fairest. I need to read the Heroes of Olympus series. I liked Percy Jackson but haven't started this one yet.

    And in regards to your comment on my post: Girl, you need to get on the VMars bandwagon! I've been riding shotgun since 2005, it's my favorite show of all time!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know Cassi, I've been told a few times that I should check it out. Don't know why I haven't yet =/

      Delete
  5. Out of the Ashes looks sooo good! I definitely want to read that one soon! I still need to finish Percy Jackson so I can start on something new by Rick Riordan. And if I ever finish Cress I guess I can read Fairest! Great list :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely need to read Cress =D it was the best book in the series so far.

      Delete
  6. I really need to get my hands on the Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I've seen so much praise for it, I have to cave in soon :) I know how you feel with TBR lists - I usually end up posting the list of books I end up avoiding, rather than reading! Hopefully this time will be different, I went with books already on my bookshelves (so I'll have no excuses!) Hope you love all the books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alma. I really want to stick to these books. Some of them have been sitting on my shelf for way too long. Like DOS&B, it was a total impulse buy months ago, it was only $2, how could I resist ;)

      Delete
  7. I hope you'll enjoy The Body Electric! It was really mind-whirling and interesting! OH and City of Heavenly Fire is sooo good! I'm hoping to get the Heroes of Olympus box set so I can read the whole series at once :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking forward to the Body Electric for some time now Eileen. Your review made me even more excited to b started on reading it.

      Delete
  8. I read and loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and read and thought about The Body Electric. It's a very well-written book, but it'll make you think. Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when a book makes me think. That's good to know Marie, thanks =)

      Delete
  9. All the books on your list look amazing and sound even better! I think I may have found some more books to add to my towering TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara :) My TBR always seems to get bigger after a TTT too.

      Delete
  10. It is so easy to cheat on TBRs isn't it? There's at least two books on my list this week that were on my last two TBR posts(Summer and Fall)!

    I seriously cannot wait for Fairest! Also, can't recommend Blood Of Olympus enough, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to be to strict with my reading list because I a big mood reader. Hopefully I can manage to make my way through these books without getting frustrated.

      Delete
  11. Daughter Of Smoke & Bone is a really good read, I highly recommend it!

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina, I keep hearing great things about it =)

      Delete