-->

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Heir by Kiera Cass



 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine  showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....



The Heir  (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass 
Expected Release Date: May 5th 2015
Published by HarperTeen
Kindle Edition, 352 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought. 




Why I Want To Read It

 Um, what!? I had no idea there was going to be a fourth book in the Selection series! Although It is a short blurb, I was pleasantly surprised by the prospect of America and Maxon's daughter contributing to the series. I'm also happy to see that it's another gorgeous cover.



29 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read this series but always admire the covers!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! what a gorgeous cover!! I wanted to read the selection series when it first came out, but never go around to it, I'll have to look into it again,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really popular this week. I totally love that this time its going to be a role reversal. Excellent pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Grace! That's why I'm excited about. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read the other books in this series because I didn't enjoy the first chapter of the first book... I was very fickle back when it first came out. I'd definitely give it another try. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. America really grated on my nerves, but I'm hoping that this book will put a fresh new feel into the series.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this series yet! I love all the covers, though :D I really must give it a chance at some stage, thanks for sharing Monique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are fabulous aren't they! Thanks for visiting my wow Alma =)

      Delete
  6. I still have to read The Selection first, heard a few mixed things when it first came out so didn't bother, really wanting to now though. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some mixed feelings about this series, but overall it was enjoyable.

      Delete
  7. I love that cover so much. I wasn't a fan of the first book, so I never continued, but these are some seriously pretty covers!
    Lovely pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't yet read this series. I have mixed things about it so I haven't read it. But maybe I want to we'll see. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cover and a totally new series for me, thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for stopping by =)

      Delete
  10. I haven't read these books yet, but I have seen them a lot in stores. I may have to get book one soon! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it Jess. Thank you for your comment =D

      Delete
  11. At first, I wasn't really wild about a 4th book, since I hate it when a series ends and another book ends up coming out. But now it seems like more of a spin-off and I love those! I'm really interested in seeing their children!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I so interested in this book. I wonder what kind of parents they turned out to be =)

      Delete
  12. I haven't read The Selection series yet. But I love the cover. Her dress!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is to die for!! I wish I could see the front of it. Thanks so much for stopping by =)

      Delete
  13. Lovely cover and interesting blurb. :) I want this too! Great pick :)

    Here's mine:
    NYZE@everythingnyze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I like to think I have good taste =D

      Delete
  14. I can't wait to read this one either! I really liked the way The One ended but I'm excited to see what's happened to the kingdom and what America and Maxon's children are like! This is my favorite cover yet :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the cover of the Selection but this one has become my new favourite. Thanks for visiting Laura!

      Delete
  15. I love The Selection series and this is my favorite cover yet in the series! I'm so excited for this one! It sounds promising. :)

    ~Carina @myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete