-->

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blast From Mo_Books' Past {From the Archives} #1



 Hey guys, I'm trying something new here at Mo_Books and digging into my archives to share some of my earlier posts. I'm starting off with my first reviews. Here they are =D


Across the Universe / A Million Suns / Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
(Click on the cover's to read my reviews)

 This series included so many elements that made it one of my top favourite series of all time. I loved the science fiction, mystery, world building, characters and premise. Lol I think that covers it all! These books are awesome, and I was sad when I finished reading them.

 However, I was delighted to discover that Beth Revis has a new book coming out in October. And its a spin off of the Across the Universe series! Squeeee!! Here's a look in case you missed it.





The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Expected Release: October 2014
Published by Scripturient Books
Goodreads




The future world is at peace.

Ella Shepherd has dedicated her life to using her unique gift—the ability to enter people’s dreams and memories using technology developed by her mother—to help others relive their happy memories.

But not all is at it seems.

Ella starts seeing impossible things—images of her dead father, warnings of who she cannot trust. Her government recruits her to spy on a rebel group, using her ability to experience—and influence—the memories of traitors. But the leader of the rebels claims they used to be in love—even though Ella’s never met him before in her life. Which can only mean one thing…

Someone’s altered her memory.

Ella’s gift is enough to overthrow a corrupt government or crush a growing rebel group. She is the key to stopping a war she didn’t even know was happening. But if someone else has been inside Ella’s head, she cannot trust her own memories, thoughts, or feelings.

So who can she trust?



 Have you read any of Beth Revis' books and are as excited as I am?



4 comments:

  1. I haven't picked up this series but I've definitely heard numerous praises for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such an amazing series, Eileen. I am so excited for this spin off novel to be published =D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for the book gif tag! Here's my post: http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-book-gif-tag.html

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me Laura. Hopefully I can get my post up by tomorrow.

      Delete