Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: February 5th 2013
Published by HarperCollins
Hardcover, 461 pages
Goodreads
My Rating - ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Description
tick
tick
tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war.
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.
Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.
In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.
My Review
In this sequel the reader finds Juliette hunkered down with the people of Omega Point. At last she is among people that could understand her, that is, if only she would give them a chance. These "special" people will slowly assist Juliette in finally beginning to understand exactly what kind of power she possesses. Tahereh Mafi does not disappoint her readers, and takes us on an emotional roller coaster ride with this engaging plot and page turning read.
Once again, I found the characters in the story to be fascinating as well as immensely entertaining. Surprisingly, I was delighted with the love triangle that has been stewing since Shatter Me (book #1). The scenes involving Adam and Warner were remarkably intense. I loved every second of it! Adam is great, but I am absolutely without a doubt team Warner. I
Juliette was hard on herself in this novel. Still finding it difficult to even imagine that she could possibly be anything other than the monster that Juliette always believed she had been. Eventually her friendship with Kenji, who is such a lovable character by the way, and her experiences with the individuals of Omega Point, aid her in finally experiencing what it is like to have friends.
In closing, I will say that I am beyond impressed with this novel. The character building was phenomenal and the plot was fantastic and steamy! and oh my gosh, that ending! I need to start reading the next book in the series ASAP.
I give this a 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment