-->

Monday, September 8, 2014

Reading It Old School - Last Update



 The time has come for my Reading It Old School summer challenge to come to an end. Good thing too, because I don't know how much longer I can hold off on using my ereader. The purpose of this challenge was to get me to put my ereader down and focus mainly on my physical copies.

 I feel like I did an excellent job reading what I set out to. However I did cheat a little and read for books on my kindle. Three were review requests and the other I had pre-ordered forever ago and was too excited about it to wait. I have absolutely no self control over myself when it comes to my highly anticipated novels =S

What I Read:

Legend & Prodigy by Marie Lu
Guardians by Alex London
After the End by Amy Plum
Shatter Me & Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

What I Didn't Read:

The Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt 
Mila 2.0 by Debra Drizda
These Broken Stars by Megan Spooner 
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 

 6 out of 10's pretty good right? I also couldn't help myself and picked up a hardcover copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (it was only $2, how could I resist!), and I plan on buying Champion by Marie Lu as soon as I can. Hopefully these don't sit around on my bookshelf for long.

 Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You read a lot!! How was After the End?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I will take that as a compliment :). After the End was really good. I will have my review up hopefully sometime this week, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete