-->

Friday, September 26, 2014

Feature & Follow - Book character I would like to see with their own Twitter page



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



Book character(s) you’d like to see with their own Twitter page …via  A Great Read



  I would absolutely follow Magnus Bane (from the Infernal Devices, the Immortal Devices & Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare). His colourful and flamboyant personality would make for some pretty interesting tweets. He might even share some of his fabulous fashion tips lol.


4 comments:

  1. I've read one book in this series and I definitely think Magnus would be a really interesting character to read! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnus is a great choice! I bet he would have some cool tweets. New bloglovin follower :-) Here's my F&F.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Magnus, his tweets would be amazing to read! I am a old GFC & Bloglovin follower

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnus would be awesome for sure! I can't wait for his chronicles to come out in hard copy so I can sit and read all of them through to get more of him!!

    New Follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete