-->

Friday, September 12, 2014

I've Been Tagged (The Gif Tag)


 I've been tagged by Laura  @ Blue Eye Books to play along with the gif tag.
Here's how you play:

 I will give a list of 10 books. You have to list the books, and then write one sentence that either, relates to what you think of when reading the book, and then a gif to show if you liked them or not! Or just a gif. Got it? Then, tag people/blogs and list ten books for them to do this with! Try to keep the books relatively well known or popular. When you receive this make sure you mention who tagged you! Pass it on!


1.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Wow! This girl is scary.

2.  Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I just bought it!

3.  Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Patch is so dreamy ♥

4.  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Why did it take me so long to read this?!

5.  Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
I won this in a contest but I haven't received it yet.

6.  Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Its on the TBR.

7.  The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
 Wasn't my thing.

8.  The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Never heard of it.

9.  Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Omg! This was so awesome. Retellings are now my new favs.

10.  Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
 Never read it.


I tag...
Emily @ Follow The Yellow Book Road
Val @ The Innocent Smiley
Natali @ Book Cupid
Alma @ Journey Through Fiction


And here are your books!

1. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
4. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
6. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
7. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
9. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
10. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi


 Here are a few extras in case you haven't read a few of those - The Selection by Kiera Cass, Splintered by A. G. Howard and Legend by Marie Lu.

If anyone wants to play along and isn't listed feel free to do so anyways. Share a link to your answers if you join in. Have fun!!



8 comments:

  1. Oohhhhh I always thought you had to pick your own books! Ok ok this makes a lot more sense. I'M EXCITED TO DO YOURS! I will do it now and schedule it for later! Also I'm glad you bought Daughter of Smoke and Bone! You will love it for sure!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it was only $2! How could I say no? I'm glad you're in Val =)

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmm....this looks really fun! I might do it! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had a good laugh picking out gifs Megan. Share your link if you do play =) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Too bad for number 5, what's up with that?!? I always recommend Vampire Academy, but warn people, that book two is much better than the first. That's where the character growth is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything takes so long to come to Canada!! Its kinda ridiculous. I'm hoping it makes its way here soon. I watched he VA movie and wasn't very impressed. Thanks for stopping by Natali.

      Delete
  4. THIS IS THE BEST TAG! :)

    Gifs are my favourite thing at the moment. I love the visual representation of all of these, especially Cinder! :')

    Thanks for sharing & great tag! :D xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I rarely use gifs I do quite like them =) I'm so glad you enjoyed my post Alex, it took forever to pick those gifs out lol. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete