-->

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I've Been Tagged (The To Be Read Tag)



 Hey there all you awesome bookworms! I've been tagged by Emily @ Follow The Yellow Book Road to do the TBR tag. This consists of a list of questions pertaining to my TBR list. I will answer the questions and tag a few others.

Here we go =)

How do you keep track of your TBR pile? 
I'm actually pretty old fashioned with my TBR. I write the titles of all the books I want to someday read in a notebook (Hilroy scribbler to be exact) and just scratch out the ones that I've read. Not a very good system I know, but it works for me.

Is your TBR mostly print or ebook? 
Mostly ebooks. They're cheaper and easier to get than getting to the bookstore and buying.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
My mood often depicts what I want to read. The only exception to that rule is when I have a deadline for certain books.

A book that's been in your TBR the longest. 
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

A book you recently added to your TBR.
Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe

A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover. 
Puppet by Pauline C. Harris

A book in your TBR that you never plan on reading.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

An unpublished book in your TBR that you're excited for.
The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan

A book in your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Number of books in my TBR.
Honestly, I thought about counting them but the list is pages long! So let just say somewhere around 400. The majority of the books on my list are a part of a series.


Tags:
Tracy @ Cornerfolds

Eileen @ Book Cat Pin

Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree


If I didn't tag you and you want to play feel free to join in.


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really fun tag! Pride and Prejudice is on my TBR, too, but I really want to read it soon! I have a lot of books on my list, too. I think I'm going to steal your method of keeping track of them because Goodreads is just so disorganized for me. It's all too easy to click "want to read" even though I'm not that interested in a book.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I click the want to read button accidentally all the time and don't notice it until I eventually check out the list (which isn't often) so keeping a TBR on Goodreads is too unreliable.
    Thanks so much for reading Ashtyn =D

    ReplyDelete