Sunday Treasures is a little thing I like to do so I can show off all of the new to me books that I've recently obtained.
For Review:
Puppet by Pauline C. Harris
I received an invitation from Patchwork Press to review this book and I immediately decide that I had to have it. The cover is so alluring and captivating. Also the synopsis is intriguing. This is a retelling of Pinocchio.
Purchased:

I bought these books for $2 each! I could not resist buying them when I noticed the price. Something I learned when I bought them was that when you purchase a book in a bookstore you only get charged 5% tax. Where I'm from gst or tax here is 15%. I had no idea you get a break from actually purchasing books from the bookstore.
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I have finally bought my very first audio book. I'm actually quite excited to start listening to it. I'm going to start it tomorrow and during my walks to puck my son up at the bus stop after school.
Unhinged by A. G. Howard
I bought this hardcover copy because I wanted to read it for my September is for sequels reading challenge. I've seen the cover before and I do adore it, but the real beauty is actually hidden behind the jacket and inside the book itself. I thought it was so incredibly gorgeous that I took some pictures to share with my fellow bookworms.
The cover once you remove the jacket.
The picture that is on the cover jacket is inside as well.
The dedication page is beautiful.
So there you have it. What do you think of my treasures?




That copy of Unhinged is beautifull indeed with the picture on the inside as well and that dedication page. I have never tried an audiobook before, so I curious to hear how you like them.
ReplyDeleteAnd wow only 2$ eahc for those books, that's cheap! I really enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I hope you like it as well!