-->

Friday, September 12, 2014

#Feature & Follow - Before blogging how would you find out about new books?



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic


Before blogging (dark times people!) how would you find out about new books or did you? – A Great Read




 Before I discovered book blogs the only way I found new reading material was to go to the library. There was only two different bookstores in my area, which were both super tiny and rarely had a large selection of books to chose from.

 It was a supremely magical day when I stumbled upon my first book blog. My TBR became a mile long after finding so many awesome new to me authors, and I started ordering ebooks online. My reading experience hasn't been the same since.


14 comments:

  1. Before blogging I would always spend hours browsing the aisles of the library. I will always remember the first book blog I found! It took my hobby to a whole new level. New Follower and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always remember that first book blog as well Kelley. My mind was completely blown! Thanks for following =)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you! I used to volunteer in two libraries and felt like the luckiest person ever when I got to see all the books everyone else was reading :P

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to work in a library! Its actually my dream job =)

      Delete
  3. Oh totally!
    New follower!
    Trish - my ff

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kind of a bummer nobody uses libraries anymore lol. Already following on BLoglovin. Added Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean =( thanks so much for visiting and following Lori.

      Delete
  5. You're like the opposite of me, I have a few big good bookstores but no good library near by!

    New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you stopping by and following =D

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember hitting up the library in school a lot but still, it was never as extensive as when i went to a bookstore =) And i will agree, I totally started reading more after discovering my first book blog!

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Review's #FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I remember the day I stumbled upon the book blogging community, my eyes were bugging out at all the books I've never heard of before.


    Thank you for following. Following back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The library is a great way to find books!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete