-->

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Introduction

To get things started I'm going to say that my name is Monique and I love to read. For fun, several months ago I began writing and posting my reviews on goodreads, then I started Facebook page. Now I'm going to give blogging a try. Now seeing that I am probably the only person on the planet that still doesn't have internet, my posts will be sporadic.
The main reason I have decided to start a blog is because after my family, books and coffee are my favorite things. Since there's not much to say about coffee, other then how delicious it is :-) , I would enjoy to sharing my love of reading with others and hearing what people think.
  I have been been writing some short reviews since the summer so I do have a few that I will be able to post it I think I will start fresh with the year and only include the ones from 2013. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and introduce yourself.

Other places you can find me:
https://facebook.com/mobooks  (Facebook)
https://twitter.com/mo_books     (Twitter)
goodreads.com/monique-mo_books  (goodreads)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monique! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can find my post here: http://joanaintheskywithbooks.blogspot.pt/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html I hope you accept it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel honored Joana :-)

    ReplyDelete