-->

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Post #1


Happy St. Patrick's Day! and welcome to my first Sunday post. I managed to get three books this past week to add to my growing TBR list.



#1 - 'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa
         Paperback, 308 pages
         Borrowed from the library
         Add it to goodreads 

 As I mentioned before in my Waiting on Wednesday post #1, I am anxious to reads The Eternity Cure so I'm hoping that this novella will tide me over until April when its released.



#2 - Breathe by Sarah Crossan
        Purchased book swap
        Paperback, 384 pages
        Add it to goodreads  

 The cover was the first thing to drawl me in. It looks and sounds like great dystopian story and will probably teach us not to take the clean air that we breathe everyday for granted.



#3 - Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
        Purchased at Chapters/Indigo
        Paperback,  376 pages
        Add it to goodreads

 I bought this mainly based on the things that I've heard about it. Its dystopian, its a dark tale and its young adult. That's really all I had to know to get me interested, keeping my fingers crossed that I like it.


 I am happy about getting these books this week. I never could have done it without Halifax Public Libraries, eager readers who take the time for book swap and most of all the wonderful people in my life that always remember that I love getting Chapters gift cards.

I also have to add that Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Claire is finally being released this week on March 19th. I'm an excited girl :-)  Thx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment