Here is my weekly wrap up. I thought it would be a good way to smoothly end the week. Just a quick summary of everything I've posted this past week March 10th - 15th 2013.
Books I have collected:
The Chemical Garden series by Lauren Destefano
All purchased at Chapters/Indigo/Coles
Wither - Hardcover, 358 pages
Fever - Paperback, 341 pages
Sever - Hardcover, 371 pagesI love the look of all three of these covers and I have heard great things about them.
Reviews (click on the titles to read the reviews)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl Book vs Movie
4/5 for the book 2.5/5 for the movie
Scarlet (The lunar chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
4 out of 5 stars
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
3.5 out of 5 stars
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
2.5 out of 5 stars
Shout out
Trappedby Greg Ilse
5 out of 5 stars
Also, just to make a note of it, I'm going to be tinkering around with the look of my blog slightly. Since I'm still a newbie and am completely self taught when it comes to blogging, I'm moving a little slow at figuring things out. But I learn something new everyday :-) I'm not changing much but I am hoping that I can figure out how to do a few things.
Thx for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment