-->

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up #2


 Welcome to my Weekly Wrap Up, #2. I think I had a pretty good week, I read some great books and posted something six out of seven days. I also bought a book that I've been waiting for since last year, which I will feature in my Sunday Post. Here is my summary for the week of March 17th - 22nd 2013


New books

 'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa

Breathe by Sarah Crossan

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


















         Reviews     



      (click on the titles to read the reviews)

    The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

        Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout





Shout Out

 The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory


 Hope you found some of this useful. Have a great weekend and as always thx for reading.Free Blog Buttons Butterfly”=Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment