-->

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up, #3


Here is my Weekly Wrap Up for March 24th - 30th




New book




Clockwork Princess (the Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

  I have been waiting over a year for this book to come out and was delighted when it was finally released. The cover is so beautiful, Tessa is gorgeous! Now wonder she has both Jem and Will's affection, lucky girl.



Reviews (click on the titles to read the reviews)

The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 


Obsidian, Lux #1    Onyx, Lux #2      Opal, Lux #3



Shout Out




A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

Currently reading:

 Clockwork Princess (the Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare


 It has been a pretty good week for me and my blog. Three reviews and a shout out is my goal for the week and I accomplished it. I finally learned how to get my cute social media buttons on my sidebar and I created pictures for my Shout out and Weekly Wrap Up posts. *patting myself on the back*. Thx for reading.

Free Blog Buttons Butterfly”=

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you did a shout out for A Game of Thrones, because it reminded me how much I liked it and inspired me to finish the series.

    ReplyDelete