The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Here's what you do
1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )
2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog
3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.
4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link
What book gave you the goosebumps?
The scariest book that I ever read was Misery by Stephen King. The movie didn't come close to what was going on in my head while I was reading this story. I was 16 at the time went I read it and even though that was years ago I will never forget it. I remember that I actually tried closing my eyes a couple times lol.
Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.

Oh my....that is one of his books I read and I think I only read one more of his books. It was VERY scary. Giving me the chills thinking about it. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
Thanks for stopping by like always Elizabeth :-) I look forward to your comments ever week.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
I keep meaning to re-read Misery :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post :)
ReplyDeletehttp://helloworld-books.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-award-nomination.html