-->

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #22 - Nil by Lynne Matson





  Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





Nil by Lynne Matson
Expected Release date - March 4th 2014
Published by Henry Holt
ebook, 384 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have exactly 365 days to escape—or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that she has to find a way to beat the clock, and quickly.



 Why I want to read it

At first it was the cover that make me take a closer look at this one. I loved the colours, and was curious about why the group of people were standing there, what were those tic marks about? After reading the synopsis I immediately added it to my waiting to be published TBR list. This is definitely something that I will enjoy and am excited to read it.


What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




10 comments:

  1. Monique, I'm also looking forward to this book! I already requested it on NetGalley. I hope I get approved. Great pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was on NetGalley. I'm absolutely going to request it. Thanks Chel :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting. I'd love to see how the story turns out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-69-snow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Shane, I love to spread the word. Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like hunger games meets lost or survivor kind of. :)
    My wow
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-prince-of-shadows.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I've never watch survivor it was the first thing that I thought of. Thanks tons for your comment Renee :-)

      Delete
  5. This sounds like something I could definitely get into! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this one quite a lot. Seems like I have to add it to my TBR pile. Great Pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! :)

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this one on Netgalley. It looks great and very adventurous. Great pick!

    Thanks for visiting.
    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this book on some other blogs too! Seems pretty interesting and I guess it's gonna be a nice read!

    ReplyDelete