-->

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quotable Thursdays, #8 - The Transfer by Veronica Roth





 Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them.

 My pick this week is:


The Transfer by Veronica Roth



“ You’re the one who has to live with your choice, ” she says. “Everyone else will get over it, move on, no matter what you decide. But you never will. ” 



Why I like it

  I though that this quote really captures the meaning behind the series and really its just good advice. Tobias needed to make the difficult decision of doing what was expected of him or choosing his own fate.


If this quote has grabbed your interest add it to Goodreads
You can check out my review of the Transfer here

 Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.



No comments:

Post a Comment