-->

Monday, October 14, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination, #3 & 4




 I feeling pretty honoured right now with my third and fourth nomination for the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Sarah @ My Other Book Club and Kelsey @ Hello World Books. I'm touched that they both thought of me. The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers, and to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.

Rules:
Link back the blogger that tagged you;
Nominate 5 - 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you;
Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate; Let your nominees know of their award

Sarah's questions:

1. If you could live in the setting of one novel, which one would you choose?

Hogwarts. I don't think I would ever get bored there.

2. You must choose three things to take to a deserted island – what would you take?

My tablet loaded with books and movies, my faithful reading buddy Binx (my cat) and a boat so I get the off the island when I don't want to be there anymore.

3. What is your most prized possession?

My Acer tablet. I couldn't blog without it.

4. If you could go back in time and relive one memory, what would it be?

I would travel back to highschool and revisit the time when my husband and I had our first conversation. I've know him for more then half my life and knows me better than anyone. In think it would be a laugh to see us from the start. Love at first sight for me I swear :-)

5. What is your favourite song?

Right now, Radioactive by the Imagination Dragons

6. Who is your best friend? What is he/she like?

My hubby is my bestie, cliche I know but we know each other inside out. I swear I can read his mind...sometimes.

7. Where was the last place you went on vacation?

My last vacation was to Prince Edward Island, Canada. Great beaches.

8. Who would you most want to sit down and have dinner with?

I just got finished reading the House of Hades so I'm going to say Rick Riordan.

9. Why did you start blogging?

I started Mo_Books because I was really getting sick of my friends and family humoring me when it came to talking about the books that I love. You know when your super excided about something and while your explaining why to someone you can tell that their not really listening to you, it was like that. So I deiced to start a blog and talk to other people that actually have a passion for reading.

10. When is your birthday? (just because I probably didn’t know until now…!)

June 22, I'm a cancer :)

Kelsey's questions:


1. What is your all time favorite book and/or series?

My favorite series of all time is Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling and A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin

2. What do you love most about blogging?

Sharing my reviews, finding new books to read and meeting new people.

3. What was your favorite book as a little kid?

Johnny Lions Rubber Boots, I don't remember who its by though

4. How many books have you read so far this year?

I've read 54 books so far this year.

5. How did you come up with the name for your blog?

It was easy coming up with a name for my blog. My husband is the only person on this planet that ever called me by a nickname – Mo – and of course I blog about books, so it came to me pretty quickly.

6. If you could be friends with any character from any book, who would it be and why?

Dee Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She is so awesome and as I've said in my reviews I think she would make a perfect friend.

7. What's your favorite genre?

I love many buy right now I'm really into sci fi & post apocalyptic.

8. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?

Daemon Black
Will Herondale
Jon Snow

9. Who's your favorite author?

Jennifer L. Armentrout

10. Do you prefer to have a physical copy of a book or do you like Ebooks better?

Doesn't matter to me either way.



My Questions

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite book(s) of all time?
3. How did you come up with your blogs name?
4. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
5. Do you have a favorite book quote?
6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on you blog?
7. If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be?
8. Have any bookish pet peeves?
9. What are your favorite genres?
10. If you could be a character from any book, go to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?


My nominees are:

Kaitlin @ Reading is my Treasure

Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

gpangel @ the Book Review

Lauryn April @ April Books

Joanne @ Any Good Book


No comments:

Post a Comment