Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.
My WoW pick this week is....
The One ( The Selection #3 ) by Kiera Cass
Expected Release date - May 6th 2014
Published by HarperTeen
Add it to Goodreads
Description (from Goodreads)
The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.
America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.
From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.
Why I want to read it
I have been following America's story since the Selection and even though I wasn't happy with some of the choices she made in the Elite I really want to find out what her future holds. Also after I finished reading the Prince, the novella told from Maxon's POV, I felt like I got to know Maxon a lot better and became very fond of his character. So of course I want to read more about this charming prince.
What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.

This series has been on my TBR forever! The only reason why I haven't started this series yet is because I hear lots of fixed reviews from it so I probably wait until this book comes out to marathon the series!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I also like to wait for all the books to be published and then read them back to back. Thanks for your comment :-)
DeleteI have a lot of catch up to do with this series! I am also anxiously waiting for the final book in The Taker trilogy by Alma Katsu (THE DESCENT) coming January '14 http://www.amazon.com/The-Descent-Three-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B008J2BYTC
ReplyDeleteI've never read the Taker series. I might have to check it out. Thanks Mina :-)
ReplyDelete