-->

Friday, October 25, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #17 - Halloween Edition: What is your favorite horror novel and why?



Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



What is your favorite horror novel and why?



My Answer



  I don't actually have a favourite horror novel. However if I want to read a book that will give me a scare I would pick up something by Stephen King. No book has ever scared me as much as one of his has.





Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.



5 comments:

  1. Yeah Stephen King is always good for a Halloween read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!

    Check out my blog hop this week here: http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/10/book-blogger-take-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen King is known for the strange, scary, and mental disturbing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read two Stephen King books and they weren't horror, lol. I'll have to read more of his books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear...I read ONE Stephen King book and that was enough for me. :)

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete