-->

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination, #2




 I'm feeling pretty honoured right now with my second nomination for the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Angelica @ Life is Reading and I'm touched that she thought of me. The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers, and to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.

Rules:
Link back the blogger that tagged you;
Nominate 5 - 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you;
Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate; Let your nominees know of their award

Angelica's questions for me:

What is your favorite part of blogging?

 My favorite part is being thanked by an author for reviewing their books. It's also knowing that my reviews encouraged someone to put a book on their TBR list that they normally wouldn't read. It really makes me smile :D

What would your dream job be?

 My dream job has been the same since I was 10 years old. I would LOVE to be a librarian.

Do you find blogging to be challenging at times?

 The only thing about blogging that I find challenging is trying to mange my time between my family and doing what I love. Sometimes life gets in the way of me writing new posts.

Do you have any weird reading habits?

I can't say I do.

Hardcovers, Paperbacks, Audiobooks, or E-Readers?

 I like them all except Audiobooks but that's because I haven't listened to a book on tape since elementary school. Ya that's right, a book on cassette tape lol

What book you would love to see on the big screen?

The entire Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

If you could have a ability what would it be?

  I would love the ability to transport myself instantly to my required destination or some magic healing abilities.

Why did you start blogging?

 I started Mo_Books because I was really getting sick of my friends and family humoring me when it came to talking about the books that I love. You know when your super excided about something and while your explaining why to someone you can tell that their not really listening to you, it was like that. So I deiced to start a blog and talk to other people that actually have a passion for reading.

Do you prefer series or stand-alones?

I like both just the same.

What are some of your favorite series/stand-alone books?

Series
Covenant and Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
Heaven by V.C. Andrews

Stand alones
The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Nefinegger
Jewels by Danielle Steele
Origin by Jessica Khoury


My Questions

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite book(s) of all time?
3. How did you come up with your blogs name?
4. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
5. Do you have a favorite book quote?
6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on you blog?
7. If you meet any author, past or present, who would it be?
8. Have any bookish pet peeves?
9. What are your favorite genres?
10. If you could be a character from any book, got to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?


My nominees are:

Betsy and Melody @ The Bookcrastinators
Glass @ Way Too Hot Books
Ini @ Ini's Ravishing Reads
Lii @ Lii's Adventures in Book Land
Victoria @ Zemfirka blogs

 Good luck to everyone that accepts my nomination :-)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another nomination! & thank you ;) I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete