-->

Friday, October 11, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #15 - October 11th - 17th: Halloween Edition:



Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



What scary book would you like turned into a feature film?



My Answer



  I would love to see the Blood of Eden series made into a movie. I think that Julie Kagawa's terrifying zombie like vampires would play off well on screen. They are super freaky in my head.





Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day...maybe some vampires will come your way for a little scare!! :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Elizabeth, sorry for the late reply.

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of The Blood of Eden series before but it sounds terrifying!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic series Whitney. My favourite books my Julie Kagawa.

      Delete
  3. Zombie like vampires?!!! No way! I have never heard of this book and I think that is so up my alley! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you like it Alysia, I thought it was brilliant. I loved the prequel as well.

      Delete
  4. The Immortal Rules is sitting on my shelf...unread! Oh NO! Might have to squeeze that one in for Halloween!

    Please check out my answer for the Book Blogger Hop at Thinks Books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love it when you get around to reading it :-) thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete